End of code

Monday 3 April 2017

London Doll show

This past weekend I was helping in a booth at the London Ont. Doll and Teddy Bear Show. It was a great show with good attendance. Here are a few of the painted reborn dolls that were up for sale in the booth I was helping in.
 
 A few times when the booth wasn't busy I got to work on my Gabriela Toddler Doll nails. That was one of the high lights and advantages of working with the Rebornfx Air dry paints. It is very portable and you can use it almost anywhere with out depending on having a heating oven or heat gun as you do with the Genesis Heat Set paint. I enjoyed this opportunity to paint Gabriela's nails and found it very convenient to use.
 
 
I was pleasantly pleased with a customer's (Ruth from Blessed Baby Creations) results from using the Rebornfx air dry 3D medium for enhancing her dolls nail tips. She claimed it was very easy to apply and she loved the results as well. I think they look great!
 



3 comments:

  1. Gabrielle is stunning! You are doing a fabulous job with her!
    I am also curious to know where do you get those clear box/beds you displayed your babies in at the show?
    I have never seen anything like those for sale any place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nice compliment on my work with Gabrielle. The clear boxes are actually clear acrylic storage containers that fit into a slat wall for wool and other display items at the MacPherson store. They sure work well for displaying the dolls.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.