End of code

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Hair painting colors

 
I have to admit, I've been slacking off on blogging lately as I have been enjoying time with my new grandchild born on May 17th. So I will take a few minutes today to try and catch up....
There are now 1 ounce bottles of air dry Reborn FX colors  available for Hair painting;
Here is my recommendation for painting the following hair types;
Blonde Hair ; Rebornfx air dry paints; Harvest Cream, Blonde, Dark Blonde
Brunette Hair ; Rebornfx air dry paints; Light Burnt Umber, Burnt Umber, Dark Burnt Umber
Ash Brown Hair ; Rebornfx air dry paints; Light Ash Brown, Ash Brown, Dark Ash Brown
Red Tone Hair: Rebornfx air dry paints; Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber - Warm Creases also makes nice red tone highlights.
 
Remember you can use RebornFx Air dry paints on top of Heat set paints. Apply RebornFx primer first and finish off with your favorite sealer or varnish in heat set or air dry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.