End of code

Wednesday 19 July 2017

ReBornFX Spray Sealer

I have not yet had the chance to use pigment powders as part of my reborn painting method, but many others do. It has interested me to the point  that  now I have officially put it onto my bucket list to try. The new Reborn FX Spray Sealer was created for use with the pigment powders and pastels (thanks to one of our clients who came up with this idea for us). The Rebornfx Spray Sealer seals in the powders with it's great adhesion and has a  UV light protectant in it to minimize color fading. I had an interesting conversation with a customer at the IDTS show on how she was going to try a mixture of our Reborn FX  Sealer, Diluent and paints to put into her airbrush machine for application. This really took my interest so I am hoping to hear back from her on this intriguing method of painting reborns.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.